Oak Refrigeration have recently completed phase 2 of Batleys Distribution centre Coventry providing 50,000 sq ft of refrigerated distribution space. The site comprises of 3 scroll packs coupled to the latest control system that allows floating suction control for energy saving.
Phase 1 completed in early 2014 besides routine maintenance visits has only received one service callout for a probe fault making the system design and operation one of the most cost effective systems that the client has installed.
- 21 scroll compressors
- 20 evaporators complete with off cycle defrost and EC energy saving fans
- EC fan condensers offering energy saving over standard three phase fans
- Fully connected RDM alarm system providing energy saving floating suction to hold off compressors
- Fully PED/inspected site by Zurich insurance
- 20 x 40ft lorries of insualted 175mm PIR panels, only 2 small dents to be repaired on the completed project on the white walling
- Full Kerb protection system made from sustainable timber
- Low GWP refrigerant charge of R407F
- Each phase completed within 12 weeks of starting